Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Biggest Mistakes I Made When My Girlfriend Dumped Me

The first thought that crossed my mind as soon as my girlfriend dumped me was to speak to her and then persuade her to give me an extra chance. Things will be better this time. I had changed.. You're a new person and have come to your senses. It is okay for her to spend time with her friends occasionally and you have come to see things plainly and believe in her completely. You're happy to take a step back and allow her a little breathing room. You realize that you have grown into a better man.

You contact your girlfriend and she replies nicely but tells you she is not going to trust you and that she should have a little bit to think things out and make a decision. All is good and you hang up the phone, hope revives in you. The following day you would like to spend time with her and get coffee or something like that and so you phone her again. She just can't hang out as she is getting together with some man from one of her classes to work on a school project; maybe another day of the week will work better. It feels like you have had your heart torn out and you go mad hoping not to picture the two of them flirting over a Sociology textbook.

You start attempting to get in touch with her all day long and sending her messages and e-mail and start to push her over the edge. Her first conclusion is that you haven't changed a bit. You're the same nagging, immature, insecure guy you were when she broke up with you. She decides that the trouble isn't worth it and changes her number, blocks you from her email and you are abandoned and forgotten after screwing up your only opportunity to win your ex back.

I used to sit in my car and check out her house waiting for her to arrive just to see who she was with. I would sit there for a long time waiting and when she at last showed up I would instantly regret doing it. The sight of them together made me feel awful. I wasn't able to recognize that idea that my girlfriend dumped me. I'd try to know where she was going when she would hang out with her friends and I would "accidentally" go there attempting to chat with her and get her away from her group. She'd freak out the moment she spotted me enter the cafe or pub. She would talk to her friends and they would leave in the next few minutes.

I don't want you to wind up like I did. The reality is, you can win your ex-girlfriend back, but you need to be calm over it and you must have the right strategy. Should you simply do what I did when my girlfriend dumped me, you most likely are merely going to hurt your odds.

It doesn't matter how difficult things may look, you can fix your relationship. You merely ought to cool off a little and provide her some breathing space to think things through and provide her a while to really miss you (believe me, she will certainly miss you in due course). My girlfriend dumped me and I did everything completely wrong in the beginning, but I gradually got everything correctly and saved our relationship before everything got too much out of control.

The first and best thing you should do, if you're feeling like the breakup is making you forcing you over the edge is to just disconnect from your ex. Make the commitment to not communicate with her for 2 to 4 weeks. Begin using that time to develop yourself and get things straight. That's what I did when my girlfriend dumped me, and yes it was really a a life-changing point for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment