Monday, May 10, 2010

How I Got My Girlfriend Back

The girl’s name is Victoria. During that time, she was with someone, however, it never crossed my mind that it was a bit complicated, so I decided to give it a try. After two months, she left the guy and was already dating for me. Five months later, we got an apartment together.

Since then it seems like we went cold on each other. It seemed that I was no longer interested in her anymore and the affections that I felt before was already gone. I felt I needed to be alone, so I regularly brought work from the office home. It was not that I was unfaithful, it is just that I got tired of the relationship. We grew apart until she made up her mind and finally left for good.

Suddenly, one day, I have discovered that I desperately wanted to be with her, this was when my miseries all started. I contacted her and she was only able to talk to me for a short time I tried to asked her on a date, but she refused straight away. According to her everything was over because I brought so much pain and damage to her to take a risk again. I bombarded her with text messages and emails apologizing and asking her if he could forgive me. I did not get an answer from her, I just discovered that she changed her number she even blocked my email messages.

Around that time I became depressed. I continuously tried to find ways to make her go out on a date with me and prove to her that I really did love her. I used up so much of my time considering the things that I must do. One day, an idea occurred to me, I put down all that I could remember about her on paper, like her favorite books, flowers, foods and more. I suddenly discovered that I had made the perfect strategy and all I had to do is put it into action.

I decided to send her two roses every two days, I had asked the flower shop nearby to deliver these two roses on her desk. I organized my own cards to accompany the flowers, and in the cards I poured out all of my feelings for her.

During Monday, Wednesday and Friday, she stayed late at the office to administer the work of some of her coworkers, as well as update the company records, she usually came home at 9:00pm. I made a trip to her favorite diner and handed them a list of food that she liked to send to her office during those days, I told them to deliver it at exactly 9:00pm. This time I put little jokes that we shared attached to each of the meals.

I kept this up for about two months, before, at last, she decided to gave another shot and asking me to meet her for a cup of coffee. In the coffee shop, I promised to be the man that she deserved and told her all the feelings and emotions that I felt for her. I was really happy that day because she accepted me back into her life and since that time, things have been great.

To learn more great ways to save your relationship, check out my other Get Back My Girlfriend blog and some of my Get Back My Girlfriend articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment